Ways To Give
As a non-profit health related agency, we must raise all of the funds needed to pay for our services. We are thankful for all those who support our mission and our members through their generous financial contributions. Throughout the year, we are able to offer many services at no charge to our members. Here are just some of the things we provide:
- Hemophilia Headlines newsletter
- Camperships for children in Oregon
- The First Step program for newly diagnosed families
- Emergency financial assistance
- Annual Meeting & other educational programs
- Advocacy at the State and Federal level to protect the rights of people with bleeding disorders
- Travel grants to the National Hemophilia Foundation Annual Meeting
- Unprecedented opportunities for families to meet each other and gain emotional support
- State-wide support groups
We welcome and appreciate donations in any amount. Please click on the link below to be sent to PayPal, which we are using to receive secure web based donations.
Donations by Mail
If you would like to make a donation through the mail, please download and complete the donation form. Send the form with your credit card information, a money order, or a check written to Hemophilia Foundation of Oregon, to the following address:
Corporate Gift Matching
An easy way to increase donations to our Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation, at no additional cost to you, is to take advantage of Corporate Gift Matching opportunities. Many employers offer Corporate Gift Matching Programs, where they will match your donations. Some companies even double or triple the amount you donate! Check with your employer to find out if Corporate Gift Matching is an option for you.